This presbytery in the Maasland Renaissance style was built in 1739 by the Floreffe Abbey (Namur).
It is a brick building on a cemented plinth.
Namur stone was used for the door and window frames.
As the presbytery is situated with the front facing the garden and the rear facing the church, it is also referred to as a 'back to front' presbytery.
Since 1996 it has enjoyed protected monument status and the surrounding area is listed as a protected rural area.