The chancel was built out of limestone on a base of Maas cobblestones and mentions the construction date 1437. The tower is made of brick.
Between the old tower and the chancel, in 1938 a new nave was built. The new church faces from North to South, while the old church with the altar was East-facing. The brick Gothic tower dating from around 1500 is also a defence tower with arrow slits and buttresses.
The old images, the furniture and the organ have also been preserved and are listed.